The 4th Australian and New Zealand Eating Disorders and Obesity Conference will take place on 7 – 8 August, 2017 at Mantra on View, Gold Coast.
2016 Conference Wraps with Keynote Wish List
The 2016 conference ended with a discussion amongst our panel of experts in the fields of dietetics, satiety, microbial diversity and treatment programs, focusing on the future needs and requirements for their specialist areas.
With a high quality program, feedback from delegates was positive and after two days of collaborative learning around prevention and treatment techniques for eating disorders and obesity, delegates took away new ideas, knowledge of the latest research and tools to help them inspire positive behavioural change.
A special thank you to this year’s keynote speakers
- Professor Clare Collins, Professor of Nutrition and Dietetics, School of Health Sciences, Faculty of Health and Medicine, University of Newcastle
- Associate Professor Tim Crowe, Lecturer in Nutrition, Deakin University
- Professor Russell Keast, School of Exercise and Nutrition Sciences, Deakin University
- Professor Anna Peeters, School of Health and Social Development Deakin University
- Professor Tracey Wade, Dean, School of Psychology, Flinders University
- Associate Professor Warren Ward, Eating Disorder Service, Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital; Associate Professor, School of Medicine, University of Queensland
- Associate Professor Andrew Holmes, School of Life and Environmental Science, and Charles Perkins Centre, The University of Sydney
Who Should Attend
Thank you to our Sponsors & Exhibitors 2016