The National Eating Disorders and Obesity Conference will be held at Twin Towns Services Club on Thursday 27 – Friday 28 September 2018.
This annual conference is going into its 5th year and will provide the opportunity to share current research, celebrate successes and address challenges whilst learning and networking with like-minded professionals in the prevention, treatment and care of people living with an Eating Disorder and/or Obesity.
- Multidisciplinary teams, managing Obesity and Eating Disorder patients
- Treatment – Eating Disorders and Obesity
- Considerations for Eating Disorders and Obesity treatment
- Eating Disorders, evidence based research and solutions
- Obesity, evidence based research and solutions
- Body Image
Applications to present are now open. Authors or organisations interested in submitting a paper or presenting a workshop at the 5th National Eating Disorders and Obesity Conference are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words outlining the aims, contents and conclusions of their paper or presentation; or about their intended role in a workshop. Abstract Submissions Close – 22 June 2018.
For more information on the 2018 National Eating Disorders and Obesity Conference this September and/or to submit your abstract please visit www.eatingdisordersaustralia.org.au